Apply for Assistance
Who is eligible?
Only Reno County Kansas residents that have had their employment status directly affected by COVID-19 are eligible to apply for assistance from the Reno County VOAD Unmet Needs Fund. Eligibility will also be determined by the following factors:
- Reduction of wages due to job status change
- Number of individuals in the household and
- Other household income available.
How is Reno County VOAD Unmet Needs assistance distributed?
- After you complete your application, a member of the Salvation Army or United Way of Reno County team will review your application.
If you have been determined to be eligible for this assistance, you will be contacted. Please ensure your contact information in this form is accurate.
Links to other resources
Kansas Eviction Prevention Program for tenants and landlords
- Kansas Housing Resource Corporation funds up to $5,000 of back rent accumulated April 1 through Dec. 31, 2020. Visit the website to begin the application process, and click on these links to review information for tenants and landlords. You may also call 620-259-6544.
Kansas Department of Labor Unemployment filing information:
- New claim filing system
- When to file claims and when benefits are distributed
- What you need to know about new federal legislation