Apply for Assistance
Who is eligible?
Any residents of Reno County Kansas are eligible to apply to receive assistance from the Reno County VOAD Unmet Needs Fund. Eligibility will be determined by the following factors:
- Reduction of wages due to job status change
- Number of individuals in the household and
- Other household income available.
How is Reno County VOAD Unmet Needs assistance distributed?
After you complete your application, a member of the Salvation Army or United Way of Reno County team will review your application.
If you have been determined to be eligible for this assistance, you will be contacted. Please ensure your contact information in this form is accurate.
Links to other resources
Kansas Department of Labor Unemployment filing information:
- New claim filing system
- When to file claims and when benefits are distributed
- What you need to know about new federal legislation